My second gift guide is for the cozy girl, because lately I have been loving ALL things cozy and these are some of my amazon prime favorites!
- Slip on slippers – I have these in the Ugg dupe version and then I saw these are thought they were such a cute variation and different from what majority of bloggers are posting! I love the knit detail with the button. Slides are my go to for winter time because my feet get so cold when they aren’t on carpet!
- Silk Pillowcases – These are a game changer. Ever since I was gifted one from Myk Silk, Tom has loved them too. Not to mention they are good for your hair! If you are someone who loves to “always have a cold side of the pillow to sleep on” this is for you.
- Weighted Blanket – This is on my wish list ever since I saw Jojo talk about it. I’m nervous to get a weighted blanket because I hate feeling “trapped” aka my feet always have to be out of the blanket, but people talk wonders about weighted blankets so I do want to give it a try!
- Fuzzy Slippers – I have the target version of these and I slide these on the second I wake up. They are SO soft and a good alternative if your feet get super warm and sweat! These are slippers that I can wear year round and they are cute too!
- Barefoot Dreams Blanket – I picked mine up last anniversary sale and it’s true what everyone says. Expensive – but SOOO worth the splurge! I sleep with mine every single night, it is honestly like sleeping on a cloud (whatever that feels like) and it washes super well!
- Sherpa Jacket – This amazon version is super cute and a good price too! It pairs well with so many outfits and I love to throw it on with scarves. Plus, who can beat having it be amazon prime?!
- Winter Boots – I have a pair of Uggs that I like to wear in the winter time, but when the snow gets super high, dirty, or salty – I like to wear a cheaper alternative so that it gives my Uggs more of a shelf life. These are perfect for a throw on and go, at a great price point!
- Pajama Set – Who can have too many pajama sets?! I love to wear white in the winter time too because it makes me feel more than lol! And everyone loves a new pair of pajamas!
- Heated Mattress Pad – I used to have a heated blanket that I loved, but I thought this was a cool idea to have a heated mattress pad, almost like a butt warmer in your car except this is on your bed! Perfect for you to be able to turn the heat down at night and stay warm – especially if you have your barefoot dreams blanket! 🙂
So my first gift guide of the season is going to be on white elephant presents because I have my friends annual white elephant party coming up next weekend! Early, I know – but as you get older schedules get more conflicting so i’m happy we found a weekend that works for all of us to get together! AND it helps put some fire under our butts to do some earlier shopping, right?! I scavenged for some white elephant presents and was actually laughing out loud seeing a few of these. I ordered some for my white elephant party, but others are great too!
- Wine Socks – How could I not start with these? I feel like these are the socks that were posted all over the internet, but does anyone really own them?
- Spin-a-song – If you love holidays as much as me, this is for you! It sings while you rollout the toilet paper!
- Desk Phone Stand – I thought this was so handy to get your phone off your desk! I may be ordering one of these for myself!
- Wine Mug – Who doesn’t need an extra mug? And an extra one about wine?!
- Toilet Light – I thought this was pretty cool for the price! Also, perfect for night time so you can see where you’re going!
- Subtle Butt – This one had me cracking up just based on the picture! It makes me wonder if it really does work for people!
- Animal Socks – This is a goofy one – for white elephants that aren’t as practical. How hilarious would this be?!
- Bieber Brush – Tom LOVES Justin Bieber so I immediately thought of snagging one of these as a gag for his stocking. I’ve never heard of a singing toothbrush before! It also let’s you choose from two songs of his haha!
- Office Organizer – This is for the funny coworker with a cubicle! It holds a bunch of your supplies in a silly way!
- Desktop Ping Pong – This is a good guy present or co-ed white elephant present and pretty useful! I could definitely see Tom using this at work during his lunch break or after hours.
- Parking Cards – For the hostile friend 😉 Some are a little vulgar and you may not want to use them during the holidays! Lol!
- Gag Box – This box had me cracking up! You could get a real gift and put it inside of this box. Can you imagine someones face opening this and seeing this puzzle?! Only to find out their real present is inside. My brother did this to Tom one of his first years in the family with a “household chores” box and Tom thought it really was household chores and just politely thanked him. It wasn’t until he was told to look inside that he realized his real present was in there! LOL!
Hey y’all! I was going to wait until December to write my first gift guide, but some of the things I have gotten lately I just couldn’t wait to tell you about! I ranked them in order of my favorites! And gave you all a few options for slippers. 🙂
- MYK Silk Pillowcase ($28): HOLY MOLY! I got this pillowcase from MYK Silk (they also offer bedsheets, robes, scrunchies, eye masks, etc.), and I am in LOVE! So so soft, and one of the most affordable pure silk products I have found. It helps prevent fine lines/wrinkles/hair breakage/AND locks in moisture. It is hypoallergenic, breathable, durable, chemical free, and Tom has even tried to steal it from me so I will definitely be getting him one for his stocking! You can use code MEG15 for 15% off your purchase on their entire website!
- Himalayan Salt Mineral Lamp ($18): Okay, so my friend Liz had one of these a few years ago and she loved it then, so it’s time for me to love it now! Besides it just being pretty to look at, it gives you just the right ambiance in the room! If you have high anxienty, or just want to relax – put this next to your bed at night and it will sooth you to sleep. 🙂
- Total Comfort Lace Robe ($24): I am a sucker for a good robe. I have had the same light towel robe since college, but I also have a good robe that I love to refresh each year around Christmas time. I love the feminism of this one with the lace detailing on the sleeve, and it comes in three different colors depending which color you think you look best in coming out of the shower or getting ready!
- Plush Hot/Cold Eye Mask ($7): I have heard such great things about this eye mask. I have heard that if you get migraines and headaches, that this is a good mask to use because it is so heavy it helps to have it weighted on your head/face. This is definitely going into my own stocking this Christmas because it is such a great price too!
- Faux Fur Slippers ($19): I have these slippers and I wear them nonstop! I love that they are open because my feet feel trapped after a while of just wearing socks! The opening makes it more breathable also, which is nice with or without socks. They have cute detailing along the criss cross, and are the softest ever!
- Luxury Egyptian Comfy Sheets ($16-$150): These sheets are expensive, but such a great price for the quality of them. I love getting a new sheet set, since it is such a great feeling getting into a nice fresh bed! There are a ton of color options, and the price varies depending on the size of your bed. It is always good to have a set of sheets on backup so that when it is time to wash them, you can just throw on a new set and not have to wash your old ones right away. Anyone with me on that, or am I just lazy?! Lol!
- Fun Fuzzy Slippers ($12): These slippers are so cute and fun, and on sale for only $12!! I love the cutesy face on them, and maybe it’s the blogger in me, but I can just imagine taking fun pictures with these!
- Shaggy Slippers ($14): I know, I know, another pair of slippers. I like to give you guys options! If you don’t like them as fuzzy because your feet sweat, or you just want something more basic and not as thick, these have a cute little pom pom detail to them, and who doesn’t love Target finds?!
- Jade Roller For Face ($14): I received one of these in my FabFitFun box, and I can’t wait to start using it! I have seen so many people start using these lately because they say it helps aging wrinkles and puffiness. I’m all in for that – my later self will thank me! If you put it into the fridge it feels so nice with the coolness on your skin as you roll it around before bed.
- Faux Fur Scuff Slippers ($14): Last pair of slippers, I promise – but I had to because these come in leopard print AND pink! These are your typical wear all the time slippers and so cheap so it would be nice to get a new pair to lounge around in!
- French Vanilla Hot Cocoa Mix ($10): This is in the mail on the way to me right now because I have been OBSESSED with the Hot White Chocolate from Starbucks lately. I ordered these since one tin of these are less than what two drinks cost from Starbucks. I’m all about saving a penny here and there when I can. These are great to fill when you have the taste, and then pick certain days to treat yourself.
- Mimosa Scented Candle ($35): Tom and I have candles lit ALL the time. As soon as we walk in the door we light one up until we go to bed. These candles have been on my wish list for a while so they are the perfect candle to try out. They are long lasting candles that all have good scents, and who doesn’t like mimosas?!?
I hope you guys enjoy shopping for the holidays, and find some goodies or things you like out of these! Please let me know in the comments if you do purchase anything, I would love to hear how you like it if you get it for yourself, or who you purchase it for! 🙂