If you are anything like me you may be thinking “What am I going to wear for Easter?!?!” It is coming up so quick! Can you believe it is next weekend? I have done a ton of window (and online) shopping and have found some of the cutest picks to wear for Easter, spring bridal showers, brunches, and anything to do during the day time! I have been on a major jumpsuit and two piece set kick lately – I think they are the cutest. I will link my picks by retailer below! 🙂
Here are all ones that are in my closet and I can swear by!
Here are my favorite picks from Aerie, Amazon, and American Eagle
Here are some from Express , GM, and Nordstrom
My favs from Shopbop and Revolve
Steve Madden Slides here, here, and here – Target Dupe Slides here
Tory Burch Miller Sandals here – Famous Footwear Dupes here
Treasure and Bond Wedges here – Target Wedge Dupes here
Glyn Flat Espadrille’s here – Vince Camuto Dupes here and here
Sam Edelman Flats here – Forever 21 Dupes here
Steve Madden Wedges here – Target Dupe Wedges here
Hey guys! I’ve been getting questions about my hair lately so I wanted to update you on my current hair routine! I started a new supplement from Bloom Hair that I have been taking the past month. You take two a day, and start to see results after 30 days of use. They also come in a cute little pink bottle! I have been working with their team and they have been nothing but the sweetest to me! Their website is here if you want to check them out and read reviews to give them a try!
Normally during the week I will wash and condition my hair (with Redken) – I have to wash my hair once a day because it is sooo thin it will get so greasy! Don’t get me wrong – I love my dry shampoo and I love to use it, but need to at least rinse my hair once a day. Once I shower I will use this miracle leave-in conditioner. It smells soo good and thanks to some of you being great followers, I realized to rub it into my hands and put it through my hair rather than spraying it directly onto my head.
I also take these hair, skin, and nail gummies daily. They are like candy! I take two of them, and I also take these prenatal vitamins. In the past I have taken Sugar Bear Hair vitamins (praise the lord they are now on Amazon and at Ulta!!). Sugar Bear Hair vitamins were by far the best vitamin I have ever taken, they made my hair grow so fast! I have also tried the Monat Official brands of shampoo, conditioner, leave-in, treatment, and although it smelled good, it did not do that much for me. I know every one is different so what may not work for me may work for you!
When I curl my hair I use the t3 micro wand. I use the 1.5 inch barrel, which is perfect for the loose beachy waves. Here is just the base, and you can purchase whichever extensions you would like to use. Before I start curling I will spray in Living Proof texturizing spray which will give me a lot more volume, and is especially worth it for my girls with thin hair! Tom loves every time that I spray it in because it smells so good to him! I will then curl my hair and finish it up with my fav hair spray.
I have linked everything I use in the widget above and if you hover it will show you the prices. Happy hair shopping! 🙂
Hey y’all! I was going to wait until December to write my first gift guide, but some of the things I have gotten lately I just couldn’t wait to tell you about! I ranked them in order of my favorites! And gave you all a few options for slippers. 🙂
- MYK Silk Pillowcase ($28): HOLY MOLY! I got this pillowcase from MYK Silk (they also offer bedsheets, robes, scrunchies, eye masks, etc.), and I am in LOVE! So so soft, and one of the most affordable pure silk products I have found. It helps prevent fine lines/wrinkles/hair breakage/AND locks in moisture. It is hypoallergenic, breathable, durable, chemical free, and Tom has even tried to steal it from me so I will definitely be getting him one for his stocking! You can use code MEG15 for 15% off your purchase on their entire website!
- Himalayan Salt Mineral Lamp ($18): Okay, so my friend Liz had one of these a few years ago and she loved it then, so it’s time for me to love it now! Besides it just being pretty to look at, it gives you just the right ambiance in the room! If you have high anxienty, or just want to relax – put this next to your bed at night and it will sooth you to sleep. 🙂
- Total Comfort Lace Robe ($24): I am a sucker for a good robe. I have had the same light towel robe since college, but I also have a good robe that I love to refresh each year around Christmas time. I love the feminism of this one with the lace detailing on the sleeve, and it comes in three different colors depending which color you think you look best in coming out of the shower or getting ready!
- Plush Hot/Cold Eye Mask ($7): I have heard such great things about this eye mask. I have heard that if you get migraines and headaches, that this is a good mask to use because it is so heavy it helps to have it weighted on your head/face. This is definitely going into my own stocking this Christmas because it is such a great price too!
- Faux Fur Slippers ($19): I have these slippers and I wear them nonstop! I love that they are open because my feet feel trapped after a while of just wearing socks! The opening makes it more breathable also, which is nice with or without socks. They have cute detailing along the criss cross, and are the softest ever!
- Luxury Egyptian Comfy Sheets ($16-$150): These sheets are expensive, but such a great price for the quality of them. I love getting a new sheet set, since it is such a great feeling getting into a nice fresh bed! There are a ton of color options, and the price varies depending on the size of your bed. It is always good to have a set of sheets on backup so that when it is time to wash them, you can just throw on a new set and not have to wash your old ones right away. Anyone with me on that, or am I just lazy?! Lol!
- Fun Fuzzy Slippers ($12): These slippers are so cute and fun, and on sale for only $12!! I love the cutesy face on them, and maybe it’s the blogger in me, but I can just imagine taking fun pictures with these!
- Shaggy Slippers ($14): I know, I know, another pair of slippers. I like to give you guys options! If you don’t like them as fuzzy because your feet sweat, or you just want something more basic and not as thick, these have a cute little pom pom detail to them, and who doesn’t love Target finds?!
- Jade Roller For Face ($14): I received one of these in my FabFitFun box, and I can’t wait to start using it! I have seen so many people start using these lately because they say it helps aging wrinkles and puffiness. I’m all in for that – my later self will thank me! If you put it into the fridge it feels so nice with the coolness on your skin as you roll it around before bed.
- Faux Fur Scuff Slippers ($14): Last pair of slippers, I promise – but I had to because these come in leopard print AND pink! These are your typical wear all the time slippers and so cheap so it would be nice to get a new pair to lounge around in!
- French Vanilla Hot Cocoa Mix ($10): This is in the mail on the way to me right now because I have been OBSESSED with the Hot White Chocolate from Starbucks lately. I ordered these since one tin of these are less than what two drinks cost from Starbucks. I’m all about saving a penny here and there when I can. These are great to fill when you have the taste, and then pick certain days to treat yourself.
- Mimosa Scented Candle ($35): Tom and I have candles lit ALL the time. As soon as we walk in the door we light one up until we go to bed. These candles have been on my wish list for a while so they are the perfect candle to try out. They are long lasting candles that all have good scents, and who doesn’t like mimosas?!?
I hope you guys enjoy shopping for the holidays, and find some goodies or things you like out of these! Please let me know in the comments if you do purchase anything, I would love to hear how you like it if you get it for yourself, or who you purchase it for! 🙂
Hey guys! I’ve spent some time digging through 5 of my favorite places to shop lately, and i’ve come across a ton of things i’ve purchased that I love – or things that I think should be in your/my closet! All are great deals and i’m obsessed with so many of them! I will rank my top 5 from Nordstrom, J Crew, and Urban Outfitters, Express, and Old Navy; and I will list everything else. I hope you have as much fun shopping as me!:)
Nordstrom – I grouped this into two separate sections because there is so much. Things that belong on the top half of your body, and things that belong on the bottom half of your body. It just made it easier for me HA! No code needed for up to 50% off!
J Crew – There were so many things to choose from. I have a few of these in my closet already and this jacket has been on my wishlist for two months now! 40% off everything with code TOGETHER.
Urban Outfitters – This will always be my secretive love of retailers. I always seem to forget about them, but they have some of the cutest things and a lot of basics! BOGO 50%!
Express – Always the cutest sweaters, sherpas, and jeans. This first pink one is coming home with me. 50% off no code needed and free shipping on all purchases!
Old Navy – I have been getting a lot of my flannels and pajamas from here lately. They have 50% off your purchase – discount automatically taken off in your cart.