First of all, i’ll start off by saying yes, I have this top in two different colors. It is just so cute! I’m obssessed with ruffles, bell sleeves, and everything to add a little cutesy to a plain outfit without going over the top.
I have done so much shopping this weekend it has been bad. I am going to link a few of my favorite purchases because I want you to be able to get the deals before they’re over! Here are my favorite 8 ranked in order…
1. Steve Madden OTK Boots ($50!!!)
2. Satin Henley (I got in the black and red for the holidays – only $22!!)
3. Coziest Fleece (Wore on the plain ride; it’s like a blanket and only $35!)
4. BP Moto Leggings (I have two pairs now and I just love the way they dress up an outfit – and only $20!!!)
5. Tie Sleeve Sweater (so cute and only $26!!)
6. Distressed Sweatshirt Dress ($24!!!)
7. Ugg Slippers ($72!)
8. Nike Roshe Sneakers ($60!!!!)
I will be wearing some of these in my upcoming blog posts so be sure to shop them before they go back to full price!!